Watch a preview of our classes....CLICK HERE
Preschool Information for Spring, 2016 Online Enrollment will begin in February!
The preschool program is student-led by the Child Development students at Vernon Hills High School.
- Any child age 3-5 that is potty trained may sign-up to be a part of the preschool program.
- Parents must provide transportation for their child to the high school.
- This school year the program will begin Monday, March 14th and end Thursday May 19th, 2016. The program runs from 8:55 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
- Children may attend anywhere from one day a week to all four days during the week. However preschoolers who are enrolled full time will have priority. Once the maximum number of preschoolers have registered it will be closed.
- A light snack will be served each day.
- No fees!
- You can register online at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1pIZjE895qaTer2hxUyqhLtIdX-GuVUVZqDBfrAzyJIM/viewform. Registration will begin early 2016 and end Monday, March 4, 2016. There is a limit on how many preschoolers will be accepted for each day of the week. If you have any questions please contact Kelley Whitescarver at 847-932-2640 or Kelley.email@example.com.