Watch a preview of our classes....CLICK HERE
Preschool Information for Spring, 2017 Online Enrollment will begin in February!
The preschool program is student-led by the Child Development students at Vernon Hills High School.
- Any child age 3-5 that is potty trained may sign-up to be a part of the preschool program.
- Parents must provide transportation for their child to the high school.
- This school year the program will begin in March and run through May. The program runs from 8:55 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
- Children may attend anywhere from one day a week to all four days during the week. However preschoolers who are enrolled full time will have priority. Once the maximum number of preschoolers have registered it will be closed.
- A light snack will be served each day.
- Registration will be online and will begin early 2017. There is a limit on how many preschoolers will be accepted for each day of the week. If you have any questions please contact Kelley Whitescarver at 847-932-2640 or Kelley.firstname.lastname@example.org.