- Summer School
- Activity Schedules
- Special Olympics
- Fine Arts
- Student Services
Cougars Cycling Club
Next Bike Ride:
Saturday (5/25) at noon, bike club! We'll bike in the sun and laugh as we drink lemonade. But remember: first rule of bike club, don't talk about bike club.
If this is your first time, you need to sign a waiver. Get one from Mr. Lueken or email email@example.com. See you all there!
(If you need a bike or if yours needs fixed up before the ride,
contact Mr. Lueken. Adam.Lueken@d128.org.)
Last year we had a blast with biking to the lake, biking to the bagel shop, biking to LHS, biking around VHHS, and biking all over Vernon Hills! This year (2012/2013) we hope to expand our biking and expand our group! Everyone is welcome, no bike necessary. If you do not have a bike, we have a couple extra that you can borrow, but reservations are first come, first serve. If you have a bike, but need help making it work well, all students get free lessons on how to repair your own bike (for free)!
- Cycling - in small to large groups (indoor, outdoor - mostly bike paths, or sidewalks)
- Annual Chariety Bike Ride (Date & Chariety - TBA)
- Learning basic to advanced bicycle Maintenance
- How to clean a bike, how to change a flat tire, etc.
- Learning basic to advanced bicycle techniques and training
- Students will learn valuable knowledge about position, handling, and effects of proper training.
- Learning and promoting safety on the road
- The students will learn how to safely travel while cycling and “bike friendly” roads and sidewalks.
- Promoting cycling awareness and advocacy
- Being active in promoting cycling in our community.
- Offer a teach young children how to bike clinic(s)
- Cougar T.V.
- Administrative Office
- General Information
- Scratching Post
- Student Resources
- Parent Sites
- Google Apps
- Summer School
- D128 Websites
- Staff Listing
- Community Education
- Student Survey