"Service Above Self."
INTERACT.. is a community service group that is sponsored by the Rotary Club.
Who Can Join? Anyone who can participate in at least one activity per semester.
Do you like dogs? Do you like working with people? Do you want to earn community service hours or earn a college scholarship? If so, check out Interact/CCI!!!
E-mail me at :
Officers for 2012-2013
Vice President-Agnes Antczak
|Secretary- Monica Schmidt||
Public Relations-Megan Ramir
Sponsors-Mr. Kelly, Mrs. Whitescarver
EXECUTIVE BOARD MEETING: TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 4th IN ROOM 0210 AT 7:30 AM!!!
FULL INTERACT MEETING: TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 11th ROOM 0210 at 7:30am...see you then!
- Thank you to the Volunteers that helped to make Ryans Run a success this year.
- Coat Drive- 3rd hour competition; class with the most coats collected wins breakfast. Support the Veterans!
- Kickin For a Cause Saturday,October 1st 9:00-4:00 pm at the Avon Baseball Sports Complex
- Halloween Fest at "The Park" Thursday, October 27th tentative time 6 pm.
- CCI: Puppy Visits in the Courtyard or Balcony Every Thursday from 3:20-4:15 beginning September 15th -December 1st.
Meetings held on Tuesday mornings in Room 0210. Please read announcements for times.