- Summer School
- Activity Schedules
- Special Olympics
- Fine Arts
- Student Services
Use of LMC/IRC
Students may come to the LMC/IRC:
- during a full study hall period or during your only study hall period
- before school or after school
- with a class
- present their IDs
- arrive on time and stay the whole period
- maintain a quiet atmosphere
|Type of Material||Check out period||Overdue Fine (per school day)|
|Book, NOOK||3 weeks||10 cents|
|Reference||1 week||10 cents|
|Magazine, not current issue||3 weeks||10 cents|
|Video, DVD||Staff only|
Checkouts allowed: 10 items
Renewals allowed: 2 renewals, if no Holds waiting
Student Expectations ... of the LMC/IRC
- Students can expect to find resources to meet their curricular needs.
- Students can expect to find materials for pleasure reading.
- Students can expect to receive courteous and respectful service from all LMC and IRC staff members.
LMC/IRC Expectations ... of Students
- The LMC/IRC expects students to return materials on time and in good condition.
- The LMC/IRC expects students to be quiet, respectful and courteous at all times.
- The LMC/IRC expects students to refrain from bringing in food, beverages and other items prohibited in the student handbook.
- The LMC/IRC expects students to use their time and resources on school-related work.
Library Media Center
Open 7am-4pm on school days
Monica Tolva, librarian
Instructional Resource Center
Open 7am-3:15pm on school days
Open 7 am-3:15pm on most school days
Open 8 a.m. – 4:15 p.m. on Late Start days
Alice Borden, facilitator