Watch a preview of our classes....CLICK HERE
Preschool Information for Spring, 2013
The preschool program is student-led by the Child Development students at Vernon Hills High School.
- Any child age 3-5 that is potty trained may sign-up to be a part of the preschool program.
- Parents must provide transportation for their child to the high school.
- This school year the program will begin Monday, March 18th and end Friday May 24th, 2013. The program runs from 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
- Children may attend anywhere from one day a week to all four days during the week. Once the maximum number of preschoolers have registered for a particular day, it will no long be an option on the form.
- A light snack will be served each day.
- No fees!
- You can register online at http://vhhscougars.org/. Registration will begin the week of February 25th and end Friday March 8, 2013. There is a limit on how many preschoolers will be accepted for each day of the week. Acceptance to the program is on a first come first serve basis. If you have any questions please contact Kelley Whitescarver at 847-932-8025 ext 8025 or Kelley.email@example.com.